- Emil draws “Ladybirds, fairy dust, and witches on witches broomsticks.”
- As of this week, Germany has 138,221 infected people and 4,098 people died on COVID-19. Four weeks ago, we were counting 22,000 infected people, and 84 people died. On a worldwide scale, 2,172,031 people are now infected, and 146,201 people died. Again, four weeks ago, 307,000 people were infected and 13,049 people died.
- Excellent PWA introduction, “Going offline,” by Jeremy Keith.
- I pre-ordered Andy Bell´s course Learn Eleventy From Scratch. Andy seems to know front-end – and web in general – very deeply. Take a look at the Front-End Challenges Club, for example. I´m looking forward to learn exciting things from a master. My site is currently built with Jekyll and hosted on GitHub Pages. While Jekyll served me well and opened the door into Jamstack thinking, I find it´s not very developer-friendly. On the other hand I´m reading a lot of good things about 11ty and want to take the course to prepare my move toward it. I hope my learning will not only include 11ty but also reveal some useful Jamstack patterns.
- Gary Hustwit is streaming his films free during the COVID-19 crisis.
- 10 running films, curated by inov-8. From the list of films, I liked especially: