- 24 Dec 2021
- 26 Dec 2021
- Emil used his new diving ring to exercise for the seahorse badge. That made a huge difference. Seeing the red ring underwater and trying to get it was a motivation booster. Also having proper goggles is helping a lot. At the end, Emil could dive deeper than required!
- 9 Jan 2022
- In our todays swimming, for the first time Emil jumped into the water and swam more than the necessary 25 meters in a row. At the end he was surprised by how far he could get. Both of us are very proud.🏊🤸
- 24 Jan 2022
- Usually we swim in the mornings, but this time it was Sunday late afternoon. It was a relaxed session with ring diving, a bit of swimming and watersliding.
- 6 Feb 2022
- Today we jumped from aside into the water and tried to swim the entire 25 meters. Ring diving was also on our list. We didn´t swim the full distance, probably 15 meters, but we did that multiple times. And Emil starts using the water instead of just trying to stay at the surface. All in all a very pleasant session.
- 12 Feb 2022
- Again, jumping from aside, swimmig 15 meters multiple times, and diving.
- 27 Feb 2022
- We were playing. Diving for rings, jumping into the water, and relaxing.
- 6 Mar 2022
A day of great achievements. Right at the start Emil jumped into the water and swam 35 meters, did a short break, and completed the 50 meters. I asked him if he liked to do some jumps into the water to have some fun. He wanted to do the jumps from the other side of the pool. I thought we would walk around the pool to come to the other side but Emil wanted to swim all the 50 meters back, which he did without a break.
Then we went into a different pool for ring diving and that is a big fun, because with his goggles Emil is like a fish in the water when reaching for a ring.
- 14 May 2022
- Emil is now pretty good at swimming 50 meters and diving for rings. The only thing we have to work on is to breath out into the water. I think that´s asking a lot from a 6 year old but the seahorse badge requires it. So we are now working on that breathing rhythm.